Skip to main content

Britney Spears' sister Jamie Lynn shares photos of her home life... after it's revealed she is the ONLY family member not on singer's payroll

Jamie Lynn Spears shared a glimpse into her family life this week after revealing she has been getting online abuse regarding sister Britney Spears' conservatorship battle. 

The 30-year-old actress shared photos from her July Fourth festivities as well as a snap of daughter Ivey, three, at their home in Louisiana, tucking into some breakfast on Tuesday.

It comes after Jamie Lynn spoke out last week to defend herself against online trolls accusing her of not doing enough to help her older sister, after the pop star spoke in court about alleged 'abusive' treatment at the hands of her father Jamie and conservatorship team.

Quiet life: Jamie Lynn Spears shared some photos from her home life on Tuesday following a report that she is the only member of Britney's family that isn't on her payroll

Quiet life: Jamie Lynn Spears shared some photos from her home life on Tuesday following a report that she is the only member of Britney's family that isn't on her payroll

Meanwhile, it has been reported that Jamie Lynn is the only member of Britney's family who doesn't receive a paycheck from the pop icon.

The New York Times reported that Britney's father Jamie, 68, takes home $16,000 a month plus $2,000 a month for office space rent for being the co-conservator of his daughter’s finances.

It wasn't reported how much Britney's mom Lynne, 66, and brother Bryan, 44, have earned on the singer's payroll, however, an expose published over the weekend revealed that it has previously caused tension between the singer her family members.

'Jamie, Lynne, and Spears’s brother, Bryan, have all spent years on Spears’s payroll, and, as friends who spoke with her at the time recalled, she was increasingly resentful of their efforts to influence her,' according to the New Yorker on Saturday. 

Summer family fun: The 30-year-old shared photos from July Fourth celebrations with daughters Maddie, 13 and Ivey, three

Summer family fun: The 30-year-old shared photos from July Fourth celebrations with daughters Maddie, 13 and Ivey, three

Sibling love: Jamie Lynn shares Maddie with ex Casey Aldridge and Ivey with husband Jamie Watson

Sibling love: Jamie Lynn shares Maddie with ex Casey Aldridge and Ivey with husband Jamie Watson

While she doesn't get paycheck, the former Zoey 101 star still has some involvement in Britney's financial affairs.

Last August it was revealed that Jamie Lynn was appointed the trustee of Britney's multi-million dollar trust back in 2018.

According to The Blast, the trust was set up by Britney in 2004 'to protect her vast fortune and provide for her children's financial future.'

The Gimme More hitmaker will be the sole beneficiary of the trust while alive but upon her death, Jamie will be the one in charge of distributing her money to her children.

In court documents dated August 2020 Jamie Lynn requested all assets from the trust be moved into 'one or more accounts with Fidelity Brokerage Services with her as the custodian.', according to LA Times.

Her little girl: The actress shared a snap of Ivey tucking into some breakfast

Her little girl: The actress shared a snap of Ivey tucking into some breakfast

In her June 23 testimony Britney admitted she 'just wants life back' as she spoke in court in a bid to end her conservatorship, as her father continues to control her financial and business affairs.

She also complained about being forced to work, despite being deemed unfit to manage her own affairs, and having to continue paying the people who manage her conservatorship. 

'The conservatorship, from the beginning, once you see someone, whoever it is, in the conservatorship making money, making them money, and myself money and working – that whole statement right there, the conservatorship should end,' she told the court.

No financial interest: It has been reported that Jamie Lynn is the only member of Britney's family who doesn't receive a paycheck from the pop icon

In her June 23 testimony Britney admitted she 'just wants [her] life back' as she spoke in court in a bid to end her conservatorship, as her father continues to control her financial affairs

 In her June 23 testimony Britney admitted she 'just wants life back' as she spoke in court in a bid to end her conservatorship, as her father continues to control her financial affairs

'I shouldn't be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense. The laws need to change. What state allows people to own another person's money and account and threaten them and saying, "You can’t spend your money unless you do what we want you to do." And I'm paying them.' 

Britney also discussed feeling abused and traumatized at the hands of her management team.

'I am not happy, I can't sleep. I'm so angry, it's insane. And I'm depressed. I am traumatized. I just want my life back. I want to end this conservatorship without being evaluated.

'This conservatorship is doing me way more harm than good. I deserve to have a life, I've worked my whole life. I deserve to have a two to three-year break.'

Paychecks: It wasn't reported how much Britney's mom Lynne, 66, and brother Bryan, 44, have earned on the singer's payroll. Pictured here with the singer in 2006

Paychecks: It wasn't reported how much Britney's mom Lynne, 66, and brother Bryan, 44, have earned on the singer's payroll. Pictured here with the singer in 2006

'I shouldn't be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense. The laws need to change.' Britney said in court last month

'I shouldn't be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense. The laws need to change.' Britney said in court last month 

Grueling concerts: In her bombshell testimony Britney complained about being forced to work, despite being deemed unfit to manage her own affairs, and having to keep paying people to manage her conservatorship

Grueling concerts: In her bombshell testimony Britney complained about being forced to work, despite being deemed unfit to manage her own affairs, and having to keep paying people to manage her conservatorship

The Toxic hitmaker went on to accuse her father and her conservatorship team of refusing to allow her to marry her boyfriend, Sam Asghari, 27, or have children with him.

Britney – who is mother to Sean, 15, and Jayden, 14, whom she has with her ex-husband Kevin Federline - added: 'I want to be able to get married and have a baby. I have an IUD inside of myself so that I don't get pregnant, but my team doesn' want me to have any more children.' 

Following Britney's testimony Jamie Lynn spoke out to defend herself against a barrage of online abuse accusing her of abandoning her sibling. 

She said: 'Since the day I was born, I've only loved adored and supported my sister. I mean this is my freaking big sister, before any of this bulls***. I don't care if she wants to run away to a rainforest and have zillion babies in the middle of nowhere, or if she wants to come back and dominate the world the way she has done so many times before, because I have nothing to gain or lose either way. 

Support: Jamie Lynn spoke out last week to defend herself against online trolls accusing her of not doing enough to help her older sister

Support: Jamie Lynn spoke out last week to defend herself against online trolls accusing her of not doing enough to help her older sister

'This situation does not affect me either way, because I'm only her sister who's only concerned about her happiness.' Jamie Lynn said last week

'This situation does not affect me either way, because I'm only her sister who's only concerned about her happiness.' Jamie Lynn said last week 

'This situation does not affect me either way, because I'm only her sister who's only concerned about her happiness.' 

She added: 'Maybe I didn't support the way the public would like me to with a hashtag on a public platform but I can assure you that I support my sister long before there was a hashtag and I'll support her long after.

''I'm so proud of her for using her voice. I'm so proud of her for requesting new counsel like I told her many years ago - oh, not in a public platform but just in a personal conversation between two sisters.

'If ending the conservatorship and flying to Mars or whatever the hell else she wants to do to be happy, I support that 100 percent because I support my sister; I love my sister. Always have, always will. As long as she's happy. So let's keep praying. That's all.' 

Popular posts from this blog

Study Abroad USA, College of Charleston, Popular Courses, Alumni

Thinking for Study Abroad USA. School of Charleston, the wonderful grounds is situated in the actual middle of a verifiable city - Charleston. Get snatched up by the wonderful and customary engineering, beautiful pathways, or look at the advanced steel and glass building which houses the School of Business. The grounds additionally gives students simple admittance to a few major tech organizations like Amazon's CreateSpace, Google, TwitPic, and so on. The school offers students nearby as well as off-grounds convenience going from completely outfitted home lobbies to memorable homes. It is prepared to offer different types of assistance and facilities like clubs, associations, sporting exercises, support administrations, etc. To put it plainly, the school grounds is rising with energy and there will never be a dull second for students at the College of Charleston. Concentrate on Abroad USA is improving and remunerating for your future. The energetic grounds likewise houses various

Best MBA Online Colleges in the USA

“Opportunities never open, instead we create them for us”. Beginning with this amazing saying, let’s unbox today’s knowledge. Love Business and marketing? Want to make a high-paid career in business administration? Well, if yes, then mate, we have got you something amazing to do!   We all imagine an effortless future with a cozy house and a laptop. Well, well! You can make this happen. Today, with this guide, we will be exploring some of the top-notch online MBA universities and institutes in the USA. Let’s get started! Why learn Online MBA from the USA? Access to More Options This online era has given a second chance to children who want to reflect on their careers while managing their hectic schedules. In this, the internet has played a very crucial in rejuvenating schools, institutes, and colleges to give the best education to students across the globe. Graduating with Less Debt Regular classes from high reputed institutes often charge heavy tuition fees. However onl

Sickening moment maskless 'Karen' COUGHS in the face of grocery store customer, then claims she doesn't have to wear a mask because she 'isn't sick'

A woman was captured on camera following a customer through a supermarket as she coughs on her after claiming she does not need a mask because she is not sick.  Video of the incident, which has garnered hundreds of thousands of views on Twitter alone, allegedly took place in a Su per Saver in Lincoln, Nebraska according to Twitter user @davenewworld_2. In it, an unidentified woman was captured dramatically coughing as she smiles saying 'Excuse me! I'm coming through' in the direction of the customer recording her. Scroll down for video An unidentified woman was captured dramatically coughing as she smiles saying 'Excuse me! I'm coming through' in the direction of a woman recording her A woman was captured on camera following a customer as she coughs on her in a supermarket without a mask on claiming she does not need one because she is not sick @chaiteabugz #karen #covid #karens #karensgonewild #karensalert #masks we were just wearing a mask at the store. ¿ o