Skip to main content

Kaley Cuoco admits she had 'no idea' what to do while filming her first sex scene for The Flight Attendant and made it 'weird': 'I was totally out of my element'

Kaley Cuoco had 'no idea' what to do when filming her first sex scene.

The 35-year-old actress admitted she made shooting an intimate moment with Michiel Huisman for The Flight Attendant 'weirder' than it needed to be because she had no experience and felt very much out of her comfort zone.

She admitted: 'I had never done any sort of sex scene ever, and I had one in Flight Attendant with Michiel.

'I didn't know what to do': Kaley Cuoco has revealed she had 'no idea' what to do when filming her first sex scene for The Flight Attendant

'I didn't know what to do': Kaley Cuoco has revealed she had 'no idea' what to do when filming her first sex scene for The Flight Attendant

'He'd been in Game of Thrones, so he'd done all these scenes, and I just had no idea.

'When they called 'cut', I'd be hovering over him like I was on a toilet. I'm like, "I'm not touching anything, I'm not looking at anything." I didn't know what to do.

'He was like, "You're acting so weird, you're making this way weirder than it needs to be." But I was totally out of my element.'

Kaley was keen for Cassie Bowden, her character in the show, to be 'complicated', but producers were initially reluctant to go into the depths of her alcoholism because they worried about her not being 'likeable' as a result.

Kaley admitted: 'I had never done any sort of sex scene ever, and I had one in Flight Attendant with Michiel. He'd been in Game of Thrones, so he'd done all these scenes, and I just had no idea.'

Kaley admitted: 'I had never done any sort of sex scene ever, and I had one in Flight Attendant with Michiel. He'd been in Game of Thrones, so he'd done all these scenes, and I just had no idea.'

'When they called 'cut', I'd be hovering over him like I was on a toilet. I'm like, "I'm not touching anything, I'm not looking at anything." I didn't know what to do.' Kaley said of one of the scenes with Michiel Huisman - seen here in the HBO show

'When they called 'cut', I'd be hovering over him like I was on a toilet. I'm like, "I'm not touching anything, I'm not looking at anything." I didn't know what to do.' Kaley said of one of the scenes with Michiel Huisman - seen here in the HBO show

Speaking to Cristin Milioti, Lena Waithe, Holly Hunter and Aidy Bryant for the Hollywood Reporter's Comedy Actress roundtable, she said: 'I wanted her to be complicated. This was a girl who is an alcoholic, a functioning alcoholic, and the times when she was unable to drink is actually when she starts spiraling. 

'You can't play someone drunk 24/7. But when she's drinking, she gets through work.' she added.

'I have people in my life who function and work and drink all day long. So taking these sips throughout the day is what kept her normal. I was like, it's the only way she can survive...

Night to forget: The story follows Kaley's character Cassie Bowden, a flight attendant who wakes up in a hotel room with a dead man but with no memory of what happened

Night to forget: The story follows Kaley's character Cassie Bowden, a flight attendant who wakes up in a hotel room with a dead man but with no memory of what happened

'There was a constant conversation of, like, "Well, she has to be likable." And I was like, "We're playing a complicated woman here. Like, not everything is likable, and we can still love her."

'But we probably have all dealt with this in our careers. And I kept pushing, like, this girl has a lot of problems and it's OK and we're going to show it and maybe this will reach someone else.'

'I wanted her to be complicated. This was a girl who is an alcoholic, a functioning alcoholic, and the times when she was unable to drink is actually when she starts spiraling.' said of her character in The Flight Attendant

'I wanted her to be complicated. This was a girl who is an alcoholic, a functioning alcoholic, and the times when she was unable to drink is actually when she starts spiraling.' said of her character in The Flight Attendant 

Popular posts from this blog

Study Abroad USA, College of Charleston, Popular Courses, Alumni

Thinking for Study Abroad USA. School of Charleston, the wonderful grounds is situated in the actual middle of a verifiable city - Charleston. Get snatched up by the wonderful and customary engineering, beautiful pathways, or look at the advanced steel and glass building which houses the School of Business. The grounds additionally gives students simple admittance to a few major tech organizations like Amazon's CreateSpace, Google, TwitPic, and so on. The school offers students nearby as well as off-grounds convenience going from completely outfitted home lobbies to memorable homes. It is prepared to offer different types of assistance and facilities like clubs, associations, sporting exercises, support administrations, etc. To put it plainly, the school grounds is rising with energy and there will never be a dull second for students at the College of Charleston. Concentrate on Abroad USA is improving and remunerating for your future. The energetic grounds likewise houses various

Best MBA Online Colleges in the USA

“Opportunities never open, instead we create them for us”. Beginning with this amazing saying, let’s unbox today’s knowledge. Love Business and marketing? Want to make a high-paid career in business administration? Well, if yes, then mate, we have got you something amazing to do!   We all imagine an effortless future with a cozy house and a laptop. Well, well! You can make this happen. Today, with this guide, we will be exploring some of the top-notch online MBA universities and institutes in the USA. Let’s get started! Why learn Online MBA from the USA? Access to More Options This online era has given a second chance to children who want to reflect on their careers while managing their hectic schedules. In this, the internet has played a very crucial in rejuvenating schools, institutes, and colleges to give the best education to students across the globe. Graduating with Less Debt Regular classes from high reputed institutes often charge heavy tuition fees. However onl

Sickening moment maskless 'Karen' COUGHS in the face of grocery store customer, then claims she doesn't have to wear a mask because she 'isn't sick'

A woman was captured on camera following a customer through a supermarket as she coughs on her after claiming she does not need a mask because she is not sick.  Video of the incident, which has garnered hundreds of thousands of views on Twitter alone, allegedly took place in a Su per Saver in Lincoln, Nebraska according to Twitter user @davenewworld_2. In it, an unidentified woman was captured dramatically coughing as she smiles saying 'Excuse me! I'm coming through' in the direction of the customer recording her. Scroll down for video An unidentified woman was captured dramatically coughing as she smiles saying 'Excuse me! I'm coming through' in the direction of a woman recording her A woman was captured on camera following a customer as she coughs on her in a supermarket without a mask on claiming she does not need one because she is not sick @chaiteabugz #karen #covid #karens #karensgonewild #karensalert #masks we were just wearing a mask at the store. ¿ o