Skip to main content

Paris Hilton, 39, plans to have a set of boy/girl twins and has already picked a city-inspired name for her daughter... as she talks starting family with boyfriend Carter Reum

Paris Hilton recently birthed a labor of love with her documentary This Is Paris, which premiered Monday on her YouTube.

And the New York-born socialite is aiming to bring another bundle of joy into the world, after revealing she froze her eggs.

The 39-year-old star recently opened up about her plans to start a family, which will include a set of boy/girl twins, and the mom-to-be already has another city name picked out for her baby girl.

Mom-to-be: Paris Hilton recently opened up about her plans to start a family, which will include a set of boy/girl twins, and the mom-to-be already has another city name picked out for her baby girl (pictured in February, 2020)

Mom-to-be: Paris Hilton recently opened up about her plans to start a family, which will include a set of boy/girl twins, and the mom-to-be already has another city name picked out for her baby girl (pictured in February, 2020)

Paris said on this week's episode of the podcast LadyGang: 'First one, we're planning it already, is going to be a boy and girl twin. When you freeze your eggs, you can pick if you get a boy, you get a girl, you get twins.'

She added: 'I have baby London, which is the girl, and I'm trying to figure out a name for the boy. So if you have any suggestions, I'm asking my friends. 

'I don't want a theme of cities, but I don't know — it's hard to decide. London for sure for the girl; the boy, I'm just still trying to decide on.'

Paris previously told The Sunday Times last month about wanting a girl: 'I’m obsessed with dressing them up and having a mini-me, or twins, because then you get both girl and at once.'

One of each: The 39-year-old said on this week's episode of the podcast LadyGang: 'First one, we're planning it already, is going to be a boy and girl twin. When you freeze your eggs, you can pick if you get a boy, you get a girl, you get twins'

One of each: The 39-year-old said on this week's episode of the podcast LadyGang: 'First one, we're planning it already, is going to be a boy and girl twin. When you freeze your eggs, you can pick if you get a boy, you get a girl, you get twins'

Paris to London: She added: 'I have baby London, which is the girl, and I'm trying to figure out a name for the boy. So if you have any suggestions, I'm asking my friends. I don't want a theme of cities, but I don't know — it's hard to decide' (pictured in January, 2020)

Paris to London: She added: 'I have baby London, which is the girl, and I'm trying to figure out a name for the boy. So if you have any suggestions, I'm asking my friends. I don't want a theme of cities, but I don't know — it's hard to decide' (pictured in January, 2020)

Friendly advice: She also revealed it was her friend and former assistant Kim Kardashian, 39, who encouraged her to freeze her eggs a few years ago (pictured with Kim in August, 2006)

Friendly advice: She also revealed it was her friend and former assistant Kim Kardashian, 39, who encouraged her to freeze her eggs a few years ago (pictured with Kim in August, 2006)

She also revealed it was her friend and former assistant Kim Kardashian, 39, who encouraged her to freeze her eggs a few years ago.

The Stars Are Blind artist said: 'I had a really amazing conversation with Kim about it. She introduced me to her doctor, and I was so inspired by her to actually do it.

'I think every woman should do it because you can really control it and not have that, "Oh my God, I need to get married."'

She recently celebrated another anniversary with boyfriend Carter Reum, 39, to whom she was first romantically linked in January at a Golden Globes after party.

Paris wrote in the Instagram tribute: 'When we first met, I had no idea of the amazing journey I was about to embark on. My life was always empty, like I was missing something. 

'But when I met you, I knew you were the one. You’ve filled my heart with so much love. I believe that everything happens for a reason because everything in my life, all the good and the bad, has led me right to you. 

Happy anniversary! She recently celebrated another anniversary with boyfriend Carter Reum, 39

Happy anniversary! She recently celebrated another anniversary with boyfriend Carter Reum, 39

Quarantine romance: The couple has been spending quarantine together, since they were first romantically linked in January at a Golden Globes after party

Quarantine romance: The couple has been spending quarantine together, since they were first romantically linked in January at a Golden Globes after party

Sent from above: The House of Wax actress also told Sunday Times of the the author/entrepreneur: 'I feel like my grandmother sent him to save me. I love him so much'

Sent from above: The House of Wax actress also told Sunday Times of the the author/entrepreneur: 'I feel like my grandmother sent him to save me. I love him so much'

Perfect match: She added: 'Finally, I’ve found my perfect match, someone I want to spend the rest of my life with and have a family with'

Perfect match: She added: 'Finally, I’ve found my perfect match, someone I want to spend the rest of my life with and have a family with'

Thoughtful beau: Carter surprised her on Sunday with balloons and a personalized cake, celebrating the premiered of This Is Paris

Thoughtful beau: Carter surprised her on Sunday with balloons and a personalized cake, celebrating the premiered of This Is Paris

'You are my reason for me being so happy and feeling like the luckiest girl in the world! I love making you happy and promise to make you smile forever. Love so much handsome! Happy anniversary!'

She appears to be celebrating their monthly anniversaries, as she's posted several similar tributes since making their relationship Instagram official in April with another anniversary post.

The House of Wax actress also told Sunday Times of the the author/entrepreneur: 'I feel like my grandmother sent him to save me. I love him so much.

'Finally, I’ve found my perfect match, someone I want to spend the rest of my life with and have a family with.'

She was previously been engaged three times in the past, to model Jason Shaw, 46, from 2002 to 2003, Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis, 37, in 2005 and actor Chris Zylka, 35, in 2018.

Paris added: 'I’ve said "he’s the one" before just because I always wanted to portray, "I’m so happy with the perfect life, the perfect boyfriend," but I never truly felt that. I was just acting.'

Past relationships: She was previously been engaged three times in the past, to model Jason Shaw, 46, from 2002 to 2003, Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis, 37, in 2005 and actor Chris Zylka, 35, in 2018

Past relationships: She was previously been engaged three times in the past, to model Jason Shaw, 46, from 2002 to 2003, Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis, 37, in 2005 and actor Chris Zylka, 35, in 2018

Just an act: Paris added: 'I’ve said "he’s the one" before just because I always wanted to portray, "I’m so happy with the perfect life, the perfect boyfriend," but I never truly felt that. I was just acting' (pictured with Chris Zylka in October, 2018)

Just an act: Paris added: 'I’ve said "he’s the one" before just because I always wanted to portray, "I’m so happy with the perfect life, the perfect boyfriend," but I never truly felt that. I was just acting' (pictured with Chris Zylka in October, 2018)

Carter surprised her on Sunday with balloons and a personalized cake, celebrating the premiered of This Is Paris.

She's revealing a never-before-seen side of herself in the documentary, stripping away the shallow socialite character she's been pigeonholed into portraying.

Paris told Variety of her portrayal in the film: 'I feel that I’ve grown up so much, especially in the past year. Doing this film, I just had so many realizations and realized who I truly am and why I am the way I am.' 

She also revealed to TMZ that with the new chapter in her life, she's ready to focus on starting a family.

The Simple Life star said: 'I'm more focused on the future, and things that really matter, like family and the next phase of my life. 

'But things are going amazing business-wise, I just released my 27th fragrance, of course I'm going to continue always being a Boss Babe, because I love working hard, but I'm now going to put my personal life with my relationship ahead of my business.' 

Tune in: Paris is revealing a never-before-seen side of herself in her documentary This Is Paris, which premiered Monday on her YouTube channel

Tune in: Paris is revealing a never-before-seen side of herself in her documentary This Is Paris, which premiered Monday on her YouTube channel

Popular posts from this blog

Study Abroad USA, College of Charleston, Popular Courses, Alumni

Thinking for Study Abroad USA. School of Charleston, the wonderful grounds is situated in the actual middle of a verifiable city - Charleston. Get snatched up by the wonderful and customary engineering, beautiful pathways, or look at the advanced steel and glass building which houses the School of Business. The grounds additionally gives students simple admittance to a few major tech organizations like Amazon's CreateSpace, Google, TwitPic, and so on. The school offers students nearby as well as off-grounds convenience going from completely outfitted home lobbies to memorable homes. It is prepared to offer different types of assistance and facilities like clubs, associations, sporting exercises, support administrations, etc. To put it plainly, the school grounds is rising with energy and there will never be a dull second for students at the College of Charleston. Concentrate on Abroad USA is improving and remunerating for your future. The energetic grounds likewise houses various

Best MBA Online Colleges in the USA

“Opportunities never open, instead we create them for us”. Beginning with this amazing saying, let’s unbox today’s knowledge. Love Business and marketing? Want to make a high-paid career in business administration? Well, if yes, then mate, we have got you something amazing to do!   We all imagine an effortless future with a cozy house and a laptop. Well, well! You can make this happen. Today, with this guide, we will be exploring some of the top-notch online MBA universities and institutes in the USA. Let’s get started! Why learn Online MBA from the USA? Access to More Options This online era has given a second chance to children who want to reflect on their careers while managing their hectic schedules. In this, the internet has played a very crucial in rejuvenating schools, institutes, and colleges to give the best education to students across the globe. Graduating with Less Debt Regular classes from high reputed institutes often charge heavy tuition fees. However onl

Sickening moment maskless 'Karen' COUGHS in the face of grocery store customer, then claims she doesn't have to wear a mask because she 'isn't sick'

A woman was captured on camera following a customer through a supermarket as she coughs on her after claiming she does not need a mask because she is not sick.  Video of the incident, which has garnered hundreds of thousands of views on Twitter alone, allegedly took place in a Su per Saver in Lincoln, Nebraska according to Twitter user @davenewworld_2. In it, an unidentified woman was captured dramatically coughing as she smiles saying 'Excuse me! I'm coming through' in the direction of the customer recording her. Scroll down for video An unidentified woman was captured dramatically coughing as she smiles saying 'Excuse me! I'm coming through' in the direction of a woman recording her A woman was captured on camera following a customer as she coughs on her in a supermarket without a mask on claiming she does not need one because she is not sick @chaiteabugz #karen #covid #karens #karensgonewild #karensalert #masks we were just wearing a mask at the store. ¿ o