Skip to main content

Pregnant Millie Mackintosh displays her baby bump in a pink bikini top and matching sarong as she fires up the BBQ during sunny day in the garden

She excitedly revealed last month that she was expecting her second girl with husband Hugo Taylor.

And Millie Mackintosh looked lovely as she showed off her growing baby bump in a pink bikini top and matching sarong as she fired up the BBQ on Saturday.

The mum-to-be, 31, looked simply radiant in the Instagram snap as she soaked up the sun during the fun day in the garden.

All fired up: Millie Mackintosh looked lovely as she showed off her growing baby bump in a pink bikini top and matching sarong as she fired up the BBQ on Saturday

All fired up: Millie Mackintosh looked lovely as she showed off her growing baby bump in a pink bikini top and matching sarong as she fired up the BBQ on Saturday

Millie struck a pose and placed her hand on her hip as she posed for the fun snap while yielding a pair of BBQ tongs.

The star wore a pair of peach shades and went barefoot in the picture as the BBQ billowed with smoke behind her. 

Earlier this week, Millie shared intimate details about delivering her first child Sienna via C-section.

Glowing: The mum-to-be, 31, looked simply radiant in the Instagram snap as she soaked up the sun during the fun day in the garden

Glowing: The mum-to-be, 31, looked simply radiant in the Instagram snap as she soaked up the sun during the fun day in the garden

Taking to Instagram, Millie posted a series of snaps of herself and her firstborn, now 13 months, including one of herself wearing hospital scrubs, a hair net and a facemask while lying in a hospital bed with a screen placed across her stomach as she prepared to welcome her daughter.

The former Made In Chelsea star – who is currently five months pregnant with her and husband Hugo's second daughter – posted a lengthy caption alongside the photos, explaining: 'I get asked about Sienna's birth a lot.'

She then admitted: 'To be totally honest, yes it did really hurt when the pain killers started to wear off.'

Welcoming her daughter: Earlier this week, Millie shared intimate details about delivering her first child Sienna via C-section, posting a photo of herself preparing to give birth

Welcoming her daughter: Earlier this week, Millie shared intimate details about delivering her first child Sienna via C-section, posting a photo of herself preparing to give birth 

Millie explained: 'I get asked about Sienna's birth and my c section recovery a lot and there's so much to say'

Millie explained: 'I get asked about Sienna's birth and my c section recovery a lot and there's so much to say'

The doting mother also uploading an image of herself breastfeeding Sienna, adding that although she experienced pain during birth, she found that 'breastfeeding and cracked nipples' hurt more.

She wrote in full: 'I get asked about Sienna's birth and my c section recovery a lot and as there's so much to say I've split this post into 2 parts, my C-section and the recovery which I will share next week. 

'Sienna was breech so the safest way for her to arrive was an abdominal birth, it was also my birth preference however I know for a lot of mums being told they need a c section when they wanted a natural birth is very upsetting. 

'I am a planner and I liked knowing when and how Sienna would be delivered. I requested a natural c section which I really recommend if you have a choice. It's basically a slowed down caesarean but I'd explore this for yourself if interested.' 

Motherly love: The doting mother also uploading an image of herself breastfeeding Sienna, adding she found that 'breastfeeding and cracked nipples' hurt more than her C-section

Motherly love: The doting mother also uploading an image of herself breastfeeding Sienna, adding she found that 'breastfeeding and cracked nipples' hurt more than her C-section

Millie went on: 'To be totally honest, yes it did really hurt when the pain killers started to wear off, but to put it into perspective I experienced more pain from breastfeeding and cracked nipples than from my c section! 

'In the hours after Sienna arrived I felt very woozy from all the drugs and I was in and out of consciousness. At one point my skin started to itch all over which is apparently a normal reaction and I was given an antihistamine to help. 

'I didn't get out of bed until the next day and I did feel very weak and unsteady on my feet. Once I was up I made sure to get out of bed every few hours to walk very slowly around my room to get the blood flow going. Don't get me started on my swollen ankles! 

Millie admitted: 'To be totally honest, yes it did really hurt when the pain killers started to wear off'

Millie admitted: 'To be totally honest, yes it did really hurt when the pain killers started to wear off'

The former MIC star revealed: 'I stayed in hospital for two nights as I was really keen to get home and be with Hugo in our newborn bubble'

The former MIC star revealed: 'I stayed in hospital for two nights as I was really keen to get home and be with Hugo in our newborn bubble'

'I stayed in hospital for two nights as I was really keen to get home and be with Hugo in our newborn bubble. 

'The second morning I had a low point and I remember calling my mum crying, the pain of a raw bleeding nipple combined with being sore from my surgery all got too much.'

The star concluded: 'My advice would be to make sure someone looking after you has an alarm set for when you can take your next pain medication and they stay on it to help manage it! 

'Next week I'm going to talk more about my recovery and the weeks after my C-section. I'd love to know about your experiences and if you have any tips for Mums to be who are also having an abdominal birth.'

Candid: Millie shared a lengthy caption alongside the photos in which she candidly discussed her C-section

Candid: Millie shared a lengthy caption alongside the photos in which she candidly discussed her C-section 

Popular posts from this blog

Study Abroad USA, College of Charleston, Popular Courses, Alumni

Thinking for Study Abroad USA. School of Charleston, the wonderful grounds is situated in the actual middle of a verifiable city - Charleston. Get snatched up by the wonderful and customary engineering, beautiful pathways, or look at the advanced steel and glass building which houses the School of Business. The grounds additionally gives students simple admittance to a few major tech organizations like Amazon's CreateSpace, Google, TwitPic, and so on. The school offers students nearby as well as off-grounds convenience going from completely outfitted home lobbies to memorable homes. It is prepared to offer different types of assistance and facilities like clubs, associations, sporting exercises, support administrations, etc. To put it plainly, the school grounds is rising with energy and there will never be a dull second for students at the College of Charleston. Concentrate on Abroad USA is improving and remunerating for your future. The energetic grounds likewise houses various

Best MBA Online Colleges in the USA

“Opportunities never open, instead we create them for us”. Beginning with this amazing saying, let’s unbox today’s knowledge. Love Business and marketing? Want to make a high-paid career in business administration? Well, if yes, then mate, we have got you something amazing to do!   We all imagine an effortless future with a cozy house and a laptop. Well, well! You can make this happen. Today, with this guide, we will be exploring some of the top-notch online MBA universities and institutes in the USA. Let’s get started! Why learn Online MBA from the USA? Access to More Options This online era has given a second chance to children who want to reflect on their careers while managing their hectic schedules. In this, the internet has played a very crucial in rejuvenating schools, institutes, and colleges to give the best education to students across the globe. Graduating with Less Debt Regular classes from high reputed institutes often charge heavy tuition fees. However onl

Sickening moment maskless 'Karen' COUGHS in the face of grocery store customer, then claims she doesn't have to wear a mask because she 'isn't sick'

A woman was captured on camera following a customer through a supermarket as she coughs on her after claiming she does not need a mask because she is not sick.  Video of the incident, which has garnered hundreds of thousands of views on Twitter alone, allegedly took place in a Su per Saver in Lincoln, Nebraska according to Twitter user @davenewworld_2. In it, an unidentified woman was captured dramatically coughing as she smiles saying 'Excuse me! I'm coming through' in the direction of the customer recording her. Scroll down for video An unidentified woman was captured dramatically coughing as she smiles saying 'Excuse me! I'm coming through' in the direction of a woman recording her A woman was captured on camera following a customer as she coughs on her in a supermarket without a mask on claiming she does not need one because she is not sick @chaiteabugz #karen #covid #karens #karensgonewild #karensalert #masks we were just wearing a mask at the store. ¿ o