Skip to main content

'It's ok bunny boy, I'll protect you': Cat owner reacts with disgust when his pet catches a baby rabbit

This is the hilarious moment a man went on an expletive-filled rant after his cat tried to hunt down a baby rabbit in his garden.

Blake Holland, from Victoria in Australia, posted a video to Tik Tok after saving a rabbit from the grips of his cat Simba.

The cat was in the middle of the hunt when Mr Holland pulled out his camera and ran to protect the rabbit.

Pushing Simba's head down so he couldn't continue the chase, Mr Holland said: 'Simba don't you. Simba get out of it. You stay. Oh my god. Yo. You get the f*** out.'

Blake Holland, from Victoria in Australia, posted a video to Tik Tok after saving a rabbit from the grips of his cat Simba. The cat was in the middle of the hunt when Mr Holland pulled out his camera and ran to protect the rabbit (pictured)

Blake Holland, from Victoria in Australia, posted a video to Tik Tok after saving a rabbit from the grips of his cat Simba. The cat was in the middle of the hunt when Mr Holland pulled out his camera and ran to protect the rabbit

Mr Holland pushed his cat away from the rabbit, while the small creature ran to hide between two rocks.

'It's okay bunny boy. It's okay. I got you, I protect you. It's okay. You're fine. You're fine. You're okay,' Mr Holland told the rabbit as he picked it up.

Panning the camera around to his cat, he said: 'I hate you so much.'

Realising he had a rabbit and he did not know what to do with it he said: 'Yo, what do I do with this. 

'Oh my god. You are the most adorable thing.' 

Realising he had a rabbit and he did not know what to do with it he said: 'Yo, what do I do with this. Oh my god. You are the most adorable thing.' He broke in to a whisper to try to calm the animal down

Realising he had a rabbit and he did not know what to do with it he said: 'Yo, what do I do with this. Oh my god. You are the most adorable thing.' He broke in to a whisper to try to calm the animal down

He switches to a whisper to try to calm the rabbit down. 'I'm sorry I'll try and speak quieter', he said. 

Then he resumed shouting at his cat, yelling: 'You suck. I hate you so much. I hate you.'

Turning to the rabbit, he said: 'You, on the other hand, I love you. I love you so much.'

And back to the cat: 'I can't believe it. I can't believe you. You've been outside for three days and you try and kill.'

To the rabbit he added: 'Hey buddy I'm so sorry for him and I don't care if you have diseases and I'm about to die, I will happily die for you. Look at this.'

The post quickly racked up 4.4million likes after it was posted on Saturday. Social media users were quick to praise Mr Holland for his actions. 

Mr Holland pushed his cat away from the rabbit, while the small creature ran to hide between two rocks. 'It's okay bunny boy. It's okay. I got you, I protect you. It's okay. You're fine. You're fine. You're okay,' Mr Holland told the rabbit as he picked it up

Mr Holland pushed his cat away from the rabbit, while the small creature ran to hide between two rocks. 'It's okay bunny boy. It's okay. I got you, I protect you. It's okay. You're fine. You're fine. You're okay,' Mr Holland told the rabbit as he picked it up

One said: 'I cracked up when he whispered. He did it because bunny has superior hearing with such large ears.'

Others compared his treatment of the cat and rabbit to the way Gordon Ramsay treats adults and children - the British chef is famously mean to adults but sweet to young contestants on his cooking shows. 

Another comparison made in the comments was the contrasting way parents treat their older and younger children. 

Some complained Mr Holland was being cruel to his cat. 

He was quick to respond, reassuring people he loved his pet. He wrote: 'I literally love the sh** out of this cat.  I was literally joking with the cat lmao. I love this cat, clearly it was a joke.' 

In the comments some complained Mr Holland was being cruel to his cat (pictured after the rabbit was taken away from it). He was quick to respond, reassuring people he loved his pet

In the comments some complained Mr Holland was being cruel to his cat (pictured after the rabbit was taken away from it). He was quick to respond, reassuring people he loved his pet

The cat was ready to corner the rabbit and pounce when Mr Holland stopped it in its tracks. The rabbit managed to run away to hide between two rocks

The cat was ready to corner the rabbit and pounce when Mr Holland stopped it in its tracks. The rabbit managed to run away to hide between two rocks

Another comment read: 'He's so calm.' Mr Holland replied: 'I hope you're talking about either Simba or the rabbit because I WAS PANICKING.'

Another read: 'Y'all he definitely doesn't hate his cat. He was just stressed. I know it's their nature, I get protective of baby animals too.'

One said: 'How my mom talks to me vs how she talks to my friends.'

One added: 'It doesn't look injured, probably just in shock. Put it somewhere warm, dark and comfy with some water and give it some time.'

Another said: 'The bunny's adorable, but seriously? It's in a cat's nature to chase and kill animals like that, you can't expect it to stop.'

Another added: 'I mean cats are meant for hunting and you shouldn't show hate to them a lot as it causes them stress easily but I'm happy you saved the bunny.' 

Popular posts from this blog

Study Abroad USA, College of Charleston, Popular Courses, Alumni

Thinking for Study Abroad USA. School of Charleston, the wonderful grounds is situated in the actual middle of a verifiable city - Charleston. Get snatched up by the wonderful and customary engineering, beautiful pathways, or look at the advanced steel and glass building which houses the School of Business. The grounds additionally gives students simple admittance to a few major tech organizations like Amazon's CreateSpace, Google, TwitPic, and so on. The school offers students nearby as well as off-grounds convenience going from completely outfitted home lobbies to memorable homes. It is prepared to offer different types of assistance and facilities like clubs, associations, sporting exercises, support administrations, etc. To put it plainly, the school grounds is rising with energy and there will never be a dull second for students at the College of Charleston. Concentrate on Abroad USA is improving and remunerating for your future. The energetic grounds likewise houses various

Best MBA Online Colleges in the USA

“Opportunities never open, instead we create them for us”. Beginning with this amazing saying, let’s unbox today’s knowledge. Love Business and marketing? Want to make a high-paid career in business administration? Well, if yes, then mate, we have got you something amazing to do!   We all imagine an effortless future with a cozy house and a laptop. Well, well! You can make this happen. Today, with this guide, we will be exploring some of the top-notch online MBA universities and institutes in the USA. Let’s get started! Why learn Online MBA from the USA? Access to More Options This online era has given a second chance to children who want to reflect on their careers while managing their hectic schedules. In this, the internet has played a very crucial in rejuvenating schools, institutes, and colleges to give the best education to students across the globe. Graduating with Less Debt Regular classes from high reputed institutes often charge heavy tuition fees. However onl

Sickening moment maskless 'Karen' COUGHS in the face of grocery store customer, then claims she doesn't have to wear a mask because she 'isn't sick'

A woman was captured on camera following a customer through a supermarket as she coughs on her after claiming she does not need a mask because she is not sick.  Video of the incident, which has garnered hundreds of thousands of views on Twitter alone, allegedly took place in a Su per Saver in Lincoln, Nebraska according to Twitter user @davenewworld_2. In it, an unidentified woman was captured dramatically coughing as she smiles saying 'Excuse me! I'm coming through' in the direction of the customer recording her. Scroll down for video An unidentified woman was captured dramatically coughing as she smiles saying 'Excuse me! I'm coming through' in the direction of a woman recording her A woman was captured on camera following a customer as she coughs on her in a supermarket without a mask on claiming she does not need one because she is not sick @chaiteabugz #karen #covid #karens #karensgonewild #karensalert #masks we were just wearing a mask at the store. ¿ o