Skip to main content

Hollywood star Tom Sizemore's betrayal of Liz Hurley as he reveals


It is every actress’s worst nightmare – an indiscretion she believed was dead and buried in her past comes back to haunt her 20 years later.
That’s the situation Elizabeth Hurley now finds herself in.
The 47-year-old will this week endure intimate details of her relationship with Hollywood actor Tom Sizemore going public – when his tell-all memoir of Hollywood life is published on Thursday.
Sizemore, 51, who starred in Natural Born Killers and Saving Private Ryan before spiralling into drug addiction, devotes an entire chapter to their three-year liaison.
In it, he paints Liz – then the girlfriend of Hugh Grant – as a seductress who he fell in love with on the 1992 set of Passenger 57.
Two years later, she was catapulted into the limelight after wearing that Versace dress to the premiere of Grant’s Four Weddings And A Funeral. Here, in an exclusive extract from his memoir, Sizemore tells of their clandestine affair.
Liz Hurley, now 47, had a three-year affair with Tom Sizemore while she was also dating Hugh Grant Liz Hurley, now 47, had a three-year affair with Tom Sizemore while she was also dating Hugh Grant
One of my first leading roles was in a movie called Passenger 57 –but, honestly, what was most memorable about that entire experience was that it introduced me to Elizabeth Hurley.
I remember when I first saw her, four days into the movie, at the initial script read-through in Orlando, Florida. I’d never seen a girl that beautiful. She had stunningly flawless ivory skin, a beautiful voice and a charming, throaty laugh.
Wesley Snipes, whom I’d known for a long time and who was one of the stars of the film, saw her at the same time. He looked at me and said, ‘You can have the black girl,’ meaning the actress who was playing the other stewardess. I saw that he might be serious about hitting on Elizabeth so right then I walked across the room to where she was at a table getting a brownie or something.
I started to introduce myself to her and she said: ‘I know who you are.’ I think I stammered: ‘What?’ And she said: ‘I’m in room 219 and you’re in 119. It’s on the cast list.’
I said something like: ‘I have to apologise but I’m kind of a neophyte when it comes to talking to women as beautiful as you.’
And she said: ‘A neophyte? I love you.’ I laughed and said, ‘It’s that easy?’ and she said: ‘I’m sorry, I meant that I love the fact you know the word neophyte.’ I laughed and asked her to dinner, explaining that I was a neophyte at that, too.
 
Later that night, we went to an Italian restaurant in central Florida, then went back to her room and drank wine and listened to The Beatles. We just kind of cuddled and sang the songs to each other and hung out, and then I went home.  I didn’t even try to kiss her. I felt like she was just too pretty to kiss. To me, her beauty blocked everything out. It was actually really unhealthy because I let her beauty keep me in a subordinate position. I literally couldn’t conceal my awe or worshipful feelings for her.
The next day she came by my room and said: ‘Come on, we’re going to get some magazines and books.’ We drove to a Borders store, and she bought Madame Bovary and a bunch of other books. I was impressed.
That night we went back to her hotel room, which had a little kitchenette, and she made roasted chicken with green beans and broke out two bottles of wine. I think I was in love by the time I had my second glass.
Then she went into the bedroom and came out in lingerie that would make her later outfits in the Austin Powers movies seem tame, and she got on the coffee table and stripped. And it was a goddamn good routine, too. She knew what she was doing because in the middle of it she looked at me and asked: ‘Is it too bright for you?’ 

Popular posts from this blog

Study Abroad USA, College of Charleston, Popular Courses, Alumni

Thinking for Study Abroad USA. School of Charleston, the wonderful grounds is situated in the actual middle of a verifiable city - Charleston. Get snatched up by the wonderful and customary engineering, beautiful pathways, or look at the advanced steel and glass building which houses the School of Business. The grounds additionally gives students simple admittance to a few major tech organizations like Amazon's CreateSpace, Google, TwitPic, and so on. The school offers students nearby as well as off-grounds convenience going from completely outfitted home lobbies to memorable homes. It is prepared to offer different types of assistance and facilities like clubs, associations, sporting exercises, support administrations, etc. To put it plainly, the school grounds is rising with energy and there will never be a dull second for students at the College of Charleston. Concentrate on Abroad USA is improving and remunerating for your future. The energetic grounds likewise houses various

Best MBA Online Colleges in the USA

“Opportunities never open, instead we create them for us”. Beginning with this amazing saying, let’s unbox today’s knowledge. Love Business and marketing? Want to make a high-paid career in business administration? Well, if yes, then mate, we have got you something amazing to do!   We all imagine an effortless future with a cozy house and a laptop. Well, well! You can make this happen. Today, with this guide, we will be exploring some of the top-notch online MBA universities and institutes in the USA. Let’s get started! Why learn Online MBA from the USA? Access to More Options This online era has given a second chance to children who want to reflect on their careers while managing their hectic schedules. In this, the internet has played a very crucial in rejuvenating schools, institutes, and colleges to give the best education to students across the globe. Graduating with Less Debt Regular classes from high reputed institutes often charge heavy tuition fees. However onl

Sickening moment maskless 'Karen' COUGHS in the face of grocery store customer, then claims she doesn't have to wear a mask because she 'isn't sick'

A woman was captured on camera following a customer through a supermarket as she coughs on her after claiming she does not need a mask because she is not sick.  Video of the incident, which has garnered hundreds of thousands of views on Twitter alone, allegedly took place in a Su per Saver in Lincoln, Nebraska according to Twitter user @davenewworld_2. In it, an unidentified woman was captured dramatically coughing as she smiles saying 'Excuse me! I'm coming through' in the direction of the customer recording her. Scroll down for video An unidentified woman was captured dramatically coughing as she smiles saying 'Excuse me! I'm coming through' in the direction of a woman recording her A woman was captured on camera following a customer as she coughs on her in a supermarket without a mask on claiming she does not need one because she is not sick @chaiteabugz #karen #covid #karens #karensgonewild #karensalert #masks we were just wearing a mask at the store. ¿ o